We have exciting news for you!
We just launched MobiBounce, a new mobile ad trigger. Read this article to learn eveything you should know about Mobibounce and how to start using it today.
MobiBounce is an all new ad trigger.
As the name suggests, MobiBounce is all about taking advantage of your bounce rate.
Whenever a user visits and then leaves your website within 15 seconds by either; clicking the back arrow, or just by closing the window or tab of your mobile website, the full-screen ad will be triggered.
Use MobiBounce because you can now monetize each visitor, even the ones that did not intend to visit your website. Simply put, you profit from your lost audience.
MobiBounce is different because it doesn’t disturb your qualified audience. It only targets your unintended users.
No. You can only use either MobiBounce or other triggers, but not both. When setting up your ad trigger for your website in Mobicow Adcenter, you can select:
You can easily set-up MobiBounce directly from your Mobicow account. Just follow these simple steps:
2. Go to the Publisher panel, and add a site to your account.
3. Enter the Name of your website, as well as its Url and the category it belongs to. Once you’ve done that, click on “Add.”
4. Then, click on “Click here to generate your ad code.”
4. At this step, you will be asked to choose how the ad triggers. To activate Mobibounce, choose the “Bounce” option. Then, select your bounce time and Frequency Cap per visitor.
5. Once you’re satisfied with your selection, click “Generate Code.” Your ad code will appear and you’ll be able to copy it.
6. Finally, save your changes.
Now! It’s already available!